Music Sunday: What I've Read, What I'm Reading and What's on TV

by 9:11 AM 2 comments
Another week has gone by and it was very uneventful! I almost had a little book slump but I was saved by Lauren Layne's newest book I Wish You Were Mine. Thank goodness for romances!
But before I get into all that here's some tunes:
(I have also put the playlist on Spotify and it is in the sidebar here --->)

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:



This week I read 4 books which is pretty good for the week. Aside from Lauren Layne's latest, I reread the first book in the Chicagoland Vampire's series, Some Girls Bite and feel in love with it all over again. I also finished the Legal Briefs series by finally reading the first book in the series, lol. I tend to skip around like that. Overruled was ok but I still think my favorite is Sustained. If you haven't read Sustained yet, what are you waiting for, read it!!!! Love Show by Audrey Bell was an amazing surprise! I'm going to review this week as my throwback on thursday.


WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READ THIS WEEK:


So, I'm finally going to finish Feverborn and frankly I just want to read the last book in this series. I feel like every book is a build up and I just want to get there. What will happen, just tell us!!!!! I also started He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker, I'm so excited for this I'm scared. I also just buckled down and bought Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy because apparently I can't go a month without reading something by Elle Kennedy. 

WHAT HAPPENED ON THE BLOG:

A bit of a slow week here at The Musical Bibliolater. Instead of doing my #throwbackthursday post I just did a rereading post (#flashbackfriday). It was technically the only review I did this week. My other post was my January roundup and a discussion post about Bookish Kryptonites.

WHAT'S ON TV:

Nothing. I watched nothing on TV. I am so bad at watching tv. I can say the only new thing that happened was I finally finished the first two episodes of DC'c Legends of Tomorrow and I am not feeling it yet. I will give it benefit of the doubt because it is a new show but so far not feeling it. I am going to binge watch the latest episodes of Shadowhunters. I feel like this is going to be a guilty pleasure series ( kinda like Pretty Little Liars). It is really entertaining and I need to be entertained!!!



As a side note I'm getting a bit better at social media and have become a mediocre instagramer. I have all of my links up at the three little bars to the top right of the page. But I will put my instagram link Here: musicalbibliophile101

Instagram


Now I will continue my sunday ritual of X-files and donuts. I hope everyone had a great week!

Until the Next Post,
See Ya!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I agree Sustained was so much better than Overruled. I hope you enjoy He Will Be My Ruin. It was one of my favorites I read in a while. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! This week has been slow for me too. But 4 books is pretty sweet c: I'm lucky if I finish 2. Have a good week c:

    ReplyDelete