List Love: Most Anticipated for 2016 NA/Adult Fiction Edition!

by 6:55 AM 2 comments
I love list. Especially list about books!!!! I like seeing all the possibilities laid out in front of me. I feel like the end of every year is marked by two things for me: Christmas and Making a list of all the books I've enjoyed (or in this case will enjoy). It's fun because I get a break from reviewing and I like sharing.

This year is starting off with a bang for me! I have two book form series I absolutely love coming out the week of my birthday!!!! The First book is...

The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones

Expected Pub: January 12th, 2016

I just started reading this series and it is so much fun! After the ending from the eighth book I cannot wait for this anymore!! I'm so glad this comes out in January because I don't want to wait. I already have it pre-ordered bring it on.

In small village in New York a Jane Doe works in a diner with no memory of how she got there. As she slowly begins to piece together small pieces of who she is she realizes that she can see ghosts.


Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning

Expected Pub: January 19th, 2016

I have a soft spot for the Fever series. It was one of the first Urban Fantasy Adult books I read and actually liked. After Shadowfever I seriously went through a book hangover.I went through withdrawal after those first books. Moning continued with Iced which was ok but I never really liked Dani. Burned was switched back over to Mac and I was freaking excited!!!!!! I loved it!!

Feverborn is picking up where Burned left with everyone trying to find the Song of Making and putting the wall between Faerie an the human world back up.


The Score by Elle Kennedy

Expected Pub: January 11, 2016


The Deal was one of my favorite New Adult books this year. It was refreshingly fun, not depressing, and wasn't a prime-time soap opera. I've enjoyed ever book so far and I can't wait for Dean's book.

Dean Di-Laurentis is a gorgeous hockey star with a reputation as a ladies man. When he spends a fabulous night with Allie Hayes he's hooked like never before.  Allie Hayes is nursing a broken heart after her longtime relationship ends.  While having a one-night stand with the king of one-nights stands isn't a great idea Allie just can't say no.



Dirty by Kylie Scott

Expected Pub: April 5th, 2016
I read my first Kylie Scott book this year and I really liked Lick but I am way more excited for this new series. This book sounds really good and I can't wait until April!!

Lydia doesn't know what to do after she catches the love of her life having an affair on the day of their wedding. Finding out it's with his best man, put's her over the edge. Brokenhearted, she runs away and finds herself in the arms of ex-musician Vaughn. Can she put herself out there again, after she's been hurt?



The Beast by J.R. Ward

Expected Pub: April 5th, 2016


Ok, so I am not afraid to admit that I abandoned this series after the fourth or fifth book. It didn't hold any appeal for me and all of the new characters became confusing. I didn't know who was who and there was rarely mention of any of the first characters. The various plots and sub-plots added to the story made me really forget who these books were about. When I heard that J.R. was going back to those first character that we know and love I was all ears. When I found out that she was going back to Rhage, my favorite male, I was like "HELL, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!" So, I'm going to give this another try.


The next book doesn't have a cover yet but, it is Cream by Alice Clayton. The book is the second book in her new Hudson Valley Series and honestly the minute Oscar walked his tall sexy self into that diner, I was hooked. I don't even need a cover or a blurb, she's got me.

The Expected Pub: July 12th, 2016


Expected Pub: June 28th, 2016
I know what you are thinking, "Taylor, isn't a book is this series already on this list?" You are right, it is and they are both coming out the same year oh joy!!!!! I love when authors are prolific.  I'm not going to put the summary because I haven't read the ninth one and I don't want to spoil myself. The life of a book enthusiast is hard. 


He Will Be My Ruin by K. A. Tucker

Expected Pub: February 2nd, 2016

It's no secret that I love K.A. Tucker. I'm not sad that this book is leaving the NA genre behind because K.A. Tucker does dark and gritty romances so well that I'm positive this book will be amazing.  
Twenty-eight-year-old Maggie Sparkes arrives in New York City to pack up what’s left of her best friend’s belongings after a suicide that has left everyone stunned. But when Maggie discovers secrets in the childhood lock box hidden in Celine’s apartment, she begins asking questions. Questions about the man Celine fell in love with. The man she never told anyone about, not even Maggie. The man who Celine herself claimed would be her ruin.

Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy

Expected Pub: January 5, 2016
This book sounds amazing and I know it is being hyped up and while I hate to rise my expectations, I'm really excited for this book. I hope it doesn't fall into too many NA cliches.

Eight years after being rescued from a crazed kidnapper, Katie Watts reconnects with the boy who saved her from a terrible fate. As their friendship blossoms secrets will be revealed and their relationship tested.




So these are the NA/Adult Fiction book I'm am most looking forward to next year. Check out my Most Anticipated YA Books list!

Are you looking forward to any books on this list? What NA/Adult fiction books are you looking forward to read in 2016?

Until the next post,
See Ya!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy He Will Be My Ruin! I'm looking forward to an adult ER, Blackbirds by Eric Jerome Dickey and One With You by Sylvia Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirt on the Ninth Grave is also on my list! And I can't believe I'd forgotten about Feverborn!

    ReplyDelete