It Is Officially OK to Play Christmas Music.

by 10:50 AM 6 comments
I don't know if I mentioned this before but I LOVE Christmas. I've always had a joy for Christmas but over the years for some reason it has intensified!!!! Maybe its all the lights. When I lived in New York the streets would be decorated with so many Christmas lights.  I really started to love Christmas when I moved into the city. Now that I'm in Seattle its even better than before! Decorations are up the shops are ablaze and baby it's cold outside!

So, now that I'm about to go Christmas crazy I want to warn you that Christmas is about to explode on this blog and that it is technically OK to start playing Christmas music.

My wild and crazy pre-Christmas spirit is going to affect my blog in that pretty much any book I review at this point might be about or have something to do with Christmas. Also my Music Sunday will probably include Christmas music. I will also share some awesome (and my personal favorite) Christmas recipes, my favorite Christmas Movies, and  I will probably link a Christmas board from my Pintrest on here as well. With that being said each year something I like to do is make hot chocolate from scratch. When I was on Pinterest I saw this awesome pin on how to spice up your hot chocolate and since it is freezing cold here in Seattle, I thought that I would share this ( I use to live in TX and even when it was hot I still had Hot Chocolate so...)


I usually make my hot chocolate using Nutella and if you haven't tried it yet you should it is decadent. So break out the chocolate,  resurrect Mariah Carey's career, and get excited!!!!!!

Until the next post,
See Ya!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Christmas is my favourite holiday. It gets really cold up where I'm from, but I don't mind it at all. Nowadays, with the El Nino weather phenomenon, it's been really warm. Kinda scary, but we'll take it! I also love Christmas songs and family get together. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays!!! Christmas is the ultimate holiday! I was born and raised in TX so I get having a hot Christmas is something I'm used to. When it would get just a bit cold, my dad would light the fire pit outside and we would make s'mores, lol. I hope you have a nice holiday!!

      Delete
  2. YAS YAS YAS!! I'm so glad it's Christmas again, I actually can't wait to go Christmas shopping and just buy ALL THE GIFTS! However, living in Australia means that I don't get the whole 'immersive' Christmas feeling. I really want some snow, so I can drink hot chocolate without sweating to death. Thanks for the awesome hot choccie guide, I'm definitely going to save it or down the track :D

    Joy @ Thoughts By J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas shopping, I like to do it early (to avoid all the crazy mall shopping and hub bub) but, I like getting gifts for everyone and wrapping them and seeing their reactions! I wanted snow when I moved to NYC and boy did I get it!!!! After it snows for like four days straight the novelty wears off. I hope you enjoy the hot coco even though it's blazing hot. Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  3. Oh, there's no such thing as pre-Christmas music. Carols should be played all year round!! And in all honesty, I do. Carols are like my fave type of music. I have them on my phone and listen to them all the time. Just one of my little quirks, lol. But this sounds fantastic. I cannot wait to see some Christmas-inspired posts.

    Christmas is a little weird where I live since its normally about 40 degrees so everyone is sweating and gross and it is bloody hot, but pffft it's still Christmas and nothing can ruin that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes nothing can ruin the Christmas spirit! I love Christmas music. My favorite Christmas album is by Michael Buble and I will play it in August. Especially when I am having a great day. Have a nice Holiday!!

      Delete