Guess What?: It's Music Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 1:36 PM 1 comments
Hey Ya'll!!!! Long time no see! I know I've been pretty absent lately but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about Music Sunday and other awesomeness! So for this Music Sunday post I'm going to share the recent changes in my life, what I've been reading, and what I'm looking forward to next! But first, the music!





So this playlist features some calm, soothing tunes because that what sundays are all about. At least that is what my sunday is all about because I will be studying all day. I have my GRE on Tuesday and I'm kind of freaking out!!! It's three+ hours of questions, essays, and math (which I'm really not looking forward to) so the pressure is on.

Aside from stress inducing exams my life has been pretty boring lately. I've finally moved to Seattle and decided right after my first night in my new apartment that I never ever want to move ever again. It is not fun and I feel like I still haven't finished moving into my apartment. Seattle is awesome!!!!! Seriously my apartment is right by the water, I don't have to go far for groceries and restaurants. I'm still adjusting and finding new places to explore but so far, not bad.

What I've Read Lately:

So lately I've had the pleasure of reading some pretty good books. There's nothing like being on a roll reading good book after good book that makes you really excited but also skeptical.  The first book that started this trend was The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I read and reviewed this book recently and wowza!!!!1 I still lay down at night and think about it. It kept me up way past my bed time and I definitely need more!!! This isn't the first book I've reviewed by JLB and it certainly won't be my last because this woman can write a good book. Seriously check out my review and if you haven't read it yet you should!!!

I also just started reading the Charley Davidson Series and I have been enjoying myself.This girl rocks! She's a grim reaper! A GRIM REAPER!!!!


When was the last time you read about book about a grim reaper? I bet the answer to that question is once or never. This series has to be one of the funniest and most delightful series I've read in a while. These books are fun and packed with mystery and fantastic characters.

There are eight books so far and I've made the mistake of catching up. The ninth book doesn't come out until next year. NEXT YEAR!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Until then I have been procrastinating the eighth book because I know what the end looks like and it is not pretty. After that book I'm going to start reading This Shattered World by Kaufman and Spooner and I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. It should be pretty exciting so look out for those.

What I'm Looking Forward To?:

While the year is coming to a quick end there are still a few books I am looking forward to reading soon. First and most importantly: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

The first book in Rick Riordan's new series and I am super duper excited for this!!!! I mean who isn't! I can give you five reasons why I pre-ordered this off amazon:

1.) it is a new series by RICK RIORDAN
2.) VIKINGS!!!!!
3.) it is a new series written by Rick Riordan about Vikings
4.) did i mention theVikings
5.) also Rick Riordan

I am so ready for this book!!!! It comes out on October 6,which is like a week away and I can barely wait. The moment it comes out I am going to be patiently waiting for the mailman to deliver this on Oct 6th, (because I straight up order two day shipping) and then I'm going to stay up all night reading it. #noshame





I Loved the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens and when I heard that she was continuing with it but from Griffins perspective I was bit skeptic but then I read the synopsis and now I'm so for it. I cannot wait! I would like to see sneak peeks of Kellan and Kiera but I do want to understand Griffin better. I don't think we really got to know him in the last books and frankly I just want to keep reading anything about these characters.

This book comes out in November and that it just too far away but sadly I just have to wait like everyone else.



Well that's all for now. I will be posting more as I'm getting settled and will definitely get into the groove of writing reviews again. In that case enjoy the playlist and until the next review, See YA!!!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the music! And I agree, moving is such a bitch :( You have to keep doing trips back and forth, back and forth, and it is JUST not fun at all. Haha. Hope you have settled in nicely already!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete