#SecondChanceChallenge

by 11:23 AM 3 comments
So the ladies at the Teen Library Toolbox are hosting a challenge titled #SecondChanceChallenge. Here's the original post.
Essentially between May 1st and May 9th you have to read a book that you DNF or put aside, in order to give a book a second chance to wow you. I have so many books that I've put aside/did not finish. I've always wanted to go back to them but never did because of the terrible first experience. I love this challenge so much! I learned about it from The Deadly Darlings post and decided yeah I should definitely do this.

The one book I decided to read is: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

I read this book for the first time last year and I just fell out of it. I think I really liked it in the beginning but it got a tad bit boring halfway through.

I will probably read other books again but for now this will be the only one. If you want to participate click on the link above and share what you are reading on twitter with the hashtag #SecondChanceChallenge.

Good Luck!!

Until the next post,
See Ya!!!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I actually totally loved this book. I read the series awhile ago, but from what I remember, it just gets better and better. If you can stick with it, the next books really are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard good things about it. Hopefully I can get into it this time!

      Delete
  2. I actually didn't bond with DOSAB the first time I had read it as well. Back then I wasn't all that into fantasy and the ending seemed to drag on and on. But in the last few months, I've been reading a lot more fantasy and decided to go back and read it again... And absolutely LOVED IT! Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it more the second time around. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it Taylor <3

    ReplyDelete