Making Moves in 2015

by 9:02 AM 0 comments
So this year I'm going to try to be more organized and participate in all of the fun bookish activities in the blogging community.

First, Mel @ The Daily Prophecy, has created a Fairytale retelling reading challenge. I am a sucker for a retelling of any kind so I'm all for this! If you want to participate, and you should just click on the link above. I will be using this badge for all of the post relating to this specific challenge.

The Daily Prophecy


The second thing I want to share is that I am also participating in the Girly Geek's Bookish Bingo!!!! this project was created to get people out of their reading ruts and, even thought I don't like to admit it, I have a reading rut. We all do. There's always that one type of book that we are always drawn to or prone to read. For me its a retelling of any kind (mostly greek mythology though), mystery, and very cute, very sickeningly cute romances. 
This is what the chart looks like. I will fill it out through the year and of course you can participate, even if you don't have a blog.

I will also be continuing with Spy Month! I have awesome books lined up and I super excited to read before I'm slammed with homework and other crazy things school things.

I've decided to participate with the 2015 Book Genre Challenge. Each month I'm going to read 2 to 3 books in a specific genre. The First month in Fantasy. I know how in the world am I going to read spy books when it's fantasy month.? I'm going to read a spy fantasy, I know I'm so clever.

Any who, this year is going to be packed and I am super excited. Hopefully, you guys can participate in some of these things!!

Until the next review,
See Ya!!!!



Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment