Top 15 Most Anticipated Books for 2015

by 10:47 AM 5 comments
It's a new year or a day before the new year depending on where you live. Therefore, it's a new time for books!!! Yes! So many new books to obsess and be weird over, to tell to all you bookish friends so that they can also enjoy something new. So many amazing titles are coming out soon and I wanted to share the ones I am extremely excited about! So I picked my Top 15 new books in 2015 that I am super pumped about!

First, for those books with no covers
1.) Winter by Marissa Meyer:
This is the fourth book in the Cinder series. It's going to focus on Queen Leviana's daughter Princess Winter, who is essentially snow white. I am so excited for this book. I need to know what happens to some of my favorite characters because that ending for Cress was heart breaking.

2.) PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han:
PS I Still Love You is the follow up to the book To All the Boy's I've Loved Before. I need to know what's going to happen between Lara Jean and Peter K.

 Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
Summer in Cedar Hill won't be the same for Sophie. Working as a waitress at her family's diner and hanging out with her best friend Millie is all Sophie is used to, until five brothers move into the abandoned mansion up the hill. She's completely drawn to mysterious Nicoli however, this romance isn't as easy as it seems. With a fierce family rivalry brought to light, Sophie will have to chose between family or love. 
A forbidden love, family rivalry, awesome badass characters, I'm so excited for the book!
This book is due to be released on February 24th. 

All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Grace hasn't been on Embassy Row in three years since her mother's death. A reformed daredevil, she's forced to stay with her grandfather at the American embassy where she begins to solve the mystery of her mother's mysterious death. Plots are uncovered, international conspiracies unfold, and Grace must decide who is her friend and who is the enemy.
I am super excited for this book! It comes out in January on the 27th, right in time for spy month!!! I think it will be the perfect end to a month dedicated to spies and mystery.

The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Avery West is the missing heir to the powerful secret organization, the Circle of Twelve. Hiding in secrecy, Avery discovers the lengths this organization will go to and she must travel the world to thwart their dangerous plans. Some want to use her and others want her dead. Avery must solve ancient legends and decipher the clues around her in order to stay one step ahead of the evil Stellan while putting her trust in Jack. Honestly, it's like the book gods just knew that January was going to be spy month.  I can't wait for this book. It's reminds me of Angels and Demons. It feels like it's going to be packed with adventure, mystery, and dare I say it, spies. This book is released on January 13th.

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

Sydney's older brother, Peyton, has always received her family's love and attention despite his reckless behavior. After a fateful accident, Sydney finds comfort in the Chathams a warm, accepting, and fun-loving family. She also finds happiness from Mac who makes her feel seen for the first time.
So, I have a bit of a soft spot for Sarah Dessen and I'm truly happy for this book. It is released on May 5th.


Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
After Quinn Sullivan loses her boyfriend in a car accident she attempts to reconnect with him, and her old life, by tracking down the recipients of his donated organs. She hears back from most of them except for the boy who received his heart. Wanting to move on she finally finds Colton Thomas, the guy who received her boyfriends heart. After meeting by chance, their relationship develops into something more and Quinn cherishes every moment they spend together even though Colton has no idea how they are connected.
I love a good romance even though this one seems as if it's going to break my heart (no pun intended?). This book is released on April 21st.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

After Nineteen year old Feyre kills a wolf in the forest she incur's the wrath of a beast like creature named Tamlin. However, she comes to find that Tamlin is not a beast but a deadly immortal faerie who takes her to a magical land. Being held captive on his estate she is pulled into his world. Seductive, fiery passion grow between them and Feyre must chose to protect or doom Tamilin and his world.
This book is labeled as a beauty and the beast retelling with faerie lore. In other words, I need this book in my life. It is released on May 5th.


The Heir by Kiera Cass

Twenty years after the events in The Selection, Princess Eadlyn, King Maxon and Queen America's daughter, has her chance at true love in her own selection. Princess Eadlyn doesn't expect to find a true love like her parents did however, as the competition begins she finds that maybe falling in love isn't impossible.
I really, really want to know what happened after The One. I'm so interested why this is happening and everything. I honestly just want so more Maxon! This book comes out on May 5th, which officially makes May 5th the day that I'm going to become very very poor.



Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

Max Cantrell and his friends Preston and Parvati are known at their high school for forging parental signatures on school documents for a price. Liars, Inc, as they call it, was booming and the cash wouldn't stop flowing.When Preston asks Max to create a story for him so that he can go to Las Vegas to meet a girl he met online, Max agrees. However, Preston never comes homes and the evidence is implicating Max in his disappearance. When the clues lead the cops to Preston's body, Max and Parvati have to piece together the clues in order to free Max from going to jail.
I love a good mystery and this books sounds thrilling! Liars, Inc is released on March 24th.



The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend dumps her in the parking lot on prom night, she has to find a replacement fast, so her friends won't think she been making up her relationship. She enlists the help of a random cute guy waiting to pick up his sister in the parking lot to be her fill in boyfriend. They make a deal if she goes to her prom she has to go to his ex-girlfriend's graduation party. When Gia began to think that her fake relationship should be real, her ex-boyfriend comes back into her life. I will read anything by Kasie West. This book promises to be cute and adorable and we all need that in our lives. This book is released on May 5th.



The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

Witchcraft is illegal and Elizabeth Grey is one of the king's best witch hunters. However, the tables turn when she is accused of being a witch and gets arrested and sentenced to death. Her salvation comes from Nicholas Perevil a powerful wizard, and her enemy, who offers to save her if she finds who cursed him. As she searches for the person who placed a deadly curse on Nicholas she must redefine her ideas of witches and ghost, right and wrong, and love and hate. This book sounds awesome! I don't know what it is but something about witches in a book is so interesting. The Witch Hunter is released on June 2nd.



The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutowski
The Winner's Crime is book two in the Winner's Trilogy. The first book is The Winner's Curse, which I just finished reading, so if you haven't read it this blurb might give something away. Kestrel feels trapped in her engagement to the Valorian crown prince. As her wedding approaches, Kestrel wants to tell Arin the truth about her engagement but after all of the lies between them she doesn't know if she trusts him. When Kestrel becomes a spy for the Herran, she begins to learn shocking secrets. While Arin, desperate to keep his people free, enlists dangerous allies, he can't help but think that Kestrel knows more than she's letting him believe. I seriously need this book in my life. It is released on March 3rd and honestly that's too far away. 

Pretending To Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
Seventeen year old Violet's entire life has been in preparation to fill the role of the missing heiress Erica Silverman. She undergoes various types of surgery and learns every single thing about the Silverman's life, so that when she reappears as Erica no one will second guess her. However, Violet has a job: she must stay long enough in the Silverman house to steal a very famous, very old painting. Can violet accomplish this task without losing herself in the world around her? Have I mentioned I love a good mystery? Pretending to be Erica is released on July, 21st.


The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey

The Avicen, an ancient race, live beneath the street of New York. They have feathers in the hair and magic in their veins but, an old enchantment keeps them hidden from humans, except for Echo. Echo is clever, daring, and fiercely loyal to the Avicen, she only knows life with the Avicen. When an centuries old war threatens to rip her home apart, she decides to act and find her peoples only hope, the firebird. Legend says that the firebird posses the power to end the conflict once and for all and Echo is determined to find it but what will it cost. I'm really intrigued by this book. Is sounds like it's going to be fun and I need more fantasy in my life. This book is released on April 28th.


So, that's it! Long list, I know but I hope you guys saw something you liked and want to read in the upcoming year. Have a happy new year and let's get excited to all the new books in the world.

Until, the NextReview,
See Ya!!!!

Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. The Winner's Crime is just as brilliant as book one. I was lucky enough to have read it a few weeks ago (it's available on Netgalley). I'm really looking forward to A Court of Thorns and Roses too, as well as Heir. I wonder if Heir will be more of a bachelor style romance again. Probably.

    Great list Taylor and thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want SO MANY of these! I think the only one NOT on my TBR is The Fill in Boyfriend, but it probably will be ;) I seriously want each and every other book on your list. Especially PS I Still Love You! I want it now! Hope you LOVE all of these :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED LIKE ALL OF THESE! I am so so excited for A Court of Thorns and Roses and Witch Hunter and of course both of Marissa Meyer's books coming out this year. *flails copiously* Liars Inc and All Fall Down sound aaaamazing too! So HAPPY Ally Carter is writing more!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally waiting for all of these. I've already decided that I am buying The Winner's Crime, and A Court of Thorns and Roses (even though I haven't read one Maas book yet). BUT STILL. I need Fairest and Winter so badly. AND LIARS INC! I read The Art of Lainey and really liked it, so I'm looking forward to more of Paula Stokes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anyone of Maas books yet either but A Court of Thorns and Roses sounds so good!!! I have the Art of Lainey but I haven't read it yet...

      Delete