My True Love Gave To Me: a Signing!

by 11:26 AM 2 comments
So this past Thursday I went to a Teen Panel hosted by Barnes & Noble for My True Love Gave to Me. It was fantastic! Almost all of the authors were there. David Leviathan was a really funny host/moderator! It was nice to see the people behind the stories and I could definitely tell how they put a little bit of their personalities in each of their stories. They read the first page or so of each of their short stories which really made me all of the more excited to read them! Then they had a signing.
All of the authors were so nice! I am so glad that I managed to go and be a part of that experience. After the signing and panel, there was a small gathering over at McJ bookstore on Prince ST. I wish I hadn't broken my camera! Everyone was in ugly sweaters! I meet some really nice people who are just as obsessed with books as I am and it was a wonderful experience!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. What?! You went to a signing with all those authors? How can you be so lucky?! Seriously, I'm so jealous! - Joy @ The Bookshelf Intruder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! I should have posted a picture of the book! Everyone was there except for Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor, and Matt La Pena. However, all of the other, nine authors, were just unbelievably awesome and nice. I'm so lucky to have gone I almost didn't make it!

      Delete