Finally! Upcoming Reads

by 5:18 PM 3 comments
So, I haven't drowned under the amount of work that I needed to do. It's all out of the way and over. YAAAAAAY! Now I can spend my break reading all night, sleeping all day and catching up on those shows I haven't watched since the very first episode.

I've finished rereading Mara Dyer and now I am very, very lost on what to read next. If you haven't picked up this series yet, you should! I've also finished the New Adult Genre Experience. I really enjoyed it. Out of all of them, Beautiful Disaster wasn't my favorite, however...the other's were better than I expected. Now I'm moving on to greener pastures or another month dedicated to a completely new style of books. I've decided on doing spy month. Luckily for me, Ally Carter's new book comes out in January. It's kismet! I asked her about it when I went to the signing on thursday and she said it was her best work yet, so I'm super pumped!

Until next month's newest challenge, I'm going to read two new awesome books:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


Until the next post,
See Ya!!!!!!!

Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSS TO ALLY CARTER. I LOVE EMBASSIES (NO IDEA WHY) and this one I MUST HAVE. In fact, I'm super desperate. INSANELY. And to here that she thinks it's her best work yet just puts a crazy smile on my face. YES TO THE SPY MONTH, MY DEAR. I may even get inspired by you ;) Enjoy The Winner's Curse! It wasn't my favourite BUT stick with it. The sequel will be WORTH IT :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with Beautiful Disaster, totally wasn't my thing either. Travis Maddox is a complete tool wasn't he. So excited to see you planning on reading The Winner's Curse. It's been one of my favourites of 2014, so beautifully written and Arin is absolutely divine! Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Thanks for sharing Taylor.
    P.S: Trying to find a way to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't like Travis at all he was so clingy and borderline abusive. I'm really excited about The Winner's Curse!!!!!! I had a bloglovin' button but it has vanished into the unknown and now I have to find it again. I'll try again in a few to see if it can be recovered...

      Delete