Mara Dyer EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 5:53 AM 0 comments
These past two weeks for me have been CRAZY!!!! Senior year of college requires a lot of time. Unfortunately, because of this I haven't had much time to read. However, this didn't stop me from realizing just how important this week is. Do You know what came out this week?





The Retribution of Mara Dyer  by Michelle Hodkin came out this week.... and guess who doesn't have time to read a book they've been wanting to read for a year... ME! While this sucks, when you have work to do you just got to do it.

Lucky for me all of that work is coming to an end *does happy dance*. I will finally be free to read. My soul has withered away with the days. Seriously, I think this has been the longest time I've gone without reading a book for fun. With that being said I have a great line up for you guys with some fantastic books and a cool new idea. I still have to finish reading Easy for my NA Experiment but, after that is done I'm thinking...spies. A whole month dedicated to spy novels. I don't know what it is but, spies are just cool.

However, I must dedicate the little time I have to Mara Dyer first. I will be re-reading the first two books in the trilogy (there's nothing worse than reading a book, after the long progress of publication, and then forgetting what the heck happened in the other two) and then hopefully I will start reading The Retribution.

After that it's the book clubs book of the month and this month we picked:



and




Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz

I know what you are thinking, "Taylor, didn't you read Spellbound already?"  Yes, I did and don't judge me. We always have a vote and I loved, absolutely LOVED (seriously it's on the top ten list of books this year ) this book.  I just had to recommend it. If you haven't read my review on it I can sum it up for you easily... Get It, Read It, I Loved It. 

I probably won't re-read it again because I don't have the time to but, that should't stop you from reading it. I will also be reading another book I just bought:


Royally Crushed by Niki Burnham
This was one of those i'm-in-barnes&noble-i-wish-i-had-time-to-read-spur-of-the-moment-whoe-is-me-my-life-is-over-because-i-have-too-much-work-God-save-me-from-this-horrible-despair buys. It seems cute, light, and quick I think I'm gonna like it!

Until the next review,
See Ya!!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment