Two post in one day

by 12:20 PM 2 comments
I'm being prolific today, mainly because I have the time to be, and letting you now what's up.
Remember that book like three weeks ago that I said and was going to read and review and NEVER DID. Well I did, finally, and I will post that closer to the publishing date. pssst, by the way the book was Compulsion by Martina Boone. Also, I guess I should let you guys know what I'm reading nad will be review for the rest of the month.

First I am halfway though my next book in my "New Adult" Experiment:
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski


So far I am really enjoying this experiment, knock on wood. The last two books I've read have been really enjoyable. I am particularly enjoying this book and the characters are beautifully written and I can't wait to review this book. Look for the review sometime this week. 

The Next book on my list is: 
Cress by Marissa Meyer


I am currently reading this book and OMG!! My emotions are all over the place and I'm not even halfway through it!!!! I usually don't review any book that's not the first in a series but I can tell you so far this is a really good book.

The next books I will be reading and reviewing:
The Selection by Kiera Cass


I've heard mixed things about this book but, I'm going to be honest I will probably love hate it. It sound so interesting, I just can't wait to dive into it.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass


I've wanted to read this book for a really, really, really long time and I am excited to say I finally got my hands on a copy of it. It sounds really cool and awesome and the MC sounds like such BAMF.

So I'm excited for the rest of the month. If there are any books you guys want me to read or just recommend don't hesitate to put it in my comments. 

Until the next review,
See Ya!!!!!!









Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the NA experiment? That's something I'm super interested in. There haven't been many NA titles I've absolutely loved, as they've all been the same to me so I'm interested to see which ones take your fancy. The Edge of Never is one that I've read and it was okay until around 80% through it, then my goodness, it was absolutely brilliant. It's one of the few I've really enjoyed. The Selection is such a hit and miss for most readers, but I loved the first in the series, sadly it went downhill from there. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read many titles but I reading the most popular books to see if I like them so far it's not bad. However, my next book is Beautiful Disaster and form what I can tell it might be a hit or miss. I just finished The Edge of Never and WOW! you were right those last pages had me on the edge. I just started the Selection and the MC is already acting sketchy I can tell I might not like this book a lot. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete