The Stalemate

by 2:14 PM 0 comments
There is nothing worse than wanting to read a book, and you don't have it. The only thing that could be equally awful is wanting to read a book and not being able to afford it. It's also a double whammy when you are in both of these situations.

There's something about college that makes even the most frugal people go tumbling over there already strict budgets. The thought of having to spend money sucks but, realizing that you have to spend a lot of money, oh boy.

I am in a very depressing situation where I can't afford the book, therefore I must go to the library. I have Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armintrout, my next book of choice, on hold in the library waiting for me to read it and Easy by Tamara Webber and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire on hold also for my "New Adult" Experiment. So unfortunately the reading is on hold. However, it is nice to be back in class and surrounded by friends I haven't seen in a while. I guess I just have to keep looking on the bright side.

See Ya!!!!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment