Thank You Amazon!!!!!!!!

by 3:45 PM 2 comments
Finally, something good can happen. So the stalemate has passed thanks to my good friend Kindle.

Basically, I just got a Kindle. It's so nice but not really new. It's refurbished but, I feel like it's all mine. On top of this grand, new pretty toy I decided to got to NYPL online and see if they had my books as an ebook and lucky me they did. So the reading is back on. I have both Obsidian and The Edge of Never on my Kindle and I am prepared to review them as soon as I finish reading them.

Until the next review,
See Ya!!!!1
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hey just came across your blog!
    I love your posts! I prefer reading books off hard copy, just doesn't feel the same electronically. But yea... Ebooks are so much easier to get hold of than actual books.
    Followed you on Bloglovin'
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was hesitant to get an Ereader because I like reading hard copies of books but, I mostly use it for library books, unless there is a book I just feel like reading. I was lucky when I got it because amazon had obsidian for free! and Thanks for following :)

      Delete