It's Here!!!!!!!

by 10:57 AM 0 comments

The wait is over! My signed copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After has finally arrived!!!! The much anticipated third novel by Stephanie Perkins hit stores yesterday and so far the buzz is quite good. I went ahead and pre-ordered a SIGNED COPY!!!!! It came with all of this cool swag. (yes I just used the word swag unironically). 




As you can see by my various pictures I received those really, really cool buttons, that I am pining all over my backpack and a tote bag! It also came with stickers that I will gladly stick to my record player, unbeknownst to my dad, and of course the book itself.


Yeah did I mention it was signed. I pre-ordered this book so long ago I almost, but not really, forgot about it. With that being said every book I said that I was going to read this week has been put on hold. My goodreads currently- reading has vanished and the only thing there is Isla. Sorry, Compulsion, Thoughtless, and Shadow of Night, I got to make room for my Perkins.

See Ya!!!!!!

Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment