What am I reading?!

by 10:04 AM 0 comments
I am possibly reading the biggest, longest book ever. Seriously! WOW! I just started reading A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. 500+ pages of basically a history of all things magical. Which is so cool for me because I am a historian in training and the lady who wrote this is definitely a historian. I am loving the man in this book. I also just picked up the sequel to the Pivot Point duology, Split Second. If you haven't read Pivot Point yet you should. It is original, awesome, and Trevor is sooooooooooo my book boyfriend.

I will write a review for A Discovery of Witches whenever I finish reading this behemoth. I am really excited because my books finally came in the mail! *doing my happy dance* I will take a pic of those and show them to you in due time. Til then!

See Ya!!!!!!!!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment