New Week, New Books

by 12:30 PM 0 comments
So I have finished all of the books I said I was going to read and now I don't know what to do.
I have four choices but, I will probably only review three. However, I like to bring every book I ever come across to you guys, especially the good ones, just in case you like it and decide to read it.

The books I chose last time where:
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

Over These next two weeks I'm smushing (is that even a word) some books for my book club into my reviews. with that being said let's start with that first:


Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This book tells the story of man named Nick who after being married for five years seems to have a happy marriage to a wonderful wife. However, before there fifth anniversary party his wife goes missing. Everyone is pointing figures at him an excusing him of a crime he claims he did not commit. Propelled into the public as a killer and attacked from all angles will Nick find his wife? Will he admit to a terrible crime? Is his wife innocent or was his wife not up to something good?
I have a secret. When I'm not reading Young Adult books, I love to read Crime/Mystery-Thrillers. I am really looking forward to this.


Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
This book is a dystopian society where people are tested for HTS- Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, also known as the kill gene. Unfortunately for Davy Hamilton, she's tested positive. She is completely ostracized by her family, friends, and even her boyfriend. She feels as if her life will never be the same because according to her DNA, one day she will kill somebody. The only person she finds comfort in is fellow HTS carrier Sean. This book has been on my to read list for a while. I don't know why... but, I'm just really interested in it.

Bloodlines via Richelle Mead
This book is a spin-off series of the Vampire Academy novels so, if you haven't read those novels you should because they are amazing. I have heard really, really good things about these books and I am excited to read them. After watching the Vampire Academy movie I really really want to read this book. This book takes place after the events of Last Sacrifice however, it is told from Sydney Sage's point of view. She is an alchemist and she, along with Eddie and Adrian, are sent to Florida to watch after Jill, Lissa's half sister. However, things aren't as sunny as they seem. Hopefully, this will live up to the hype.



Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
A retelling of the classic Beauty and the Beast, Nyx has been groomed since birth to be wedded to Ignifex, the evil ruler of her kingdom because of a deal her father made before she was born. However, she has been trained to murder him.  Unfortunately for her he is not as he seems. She becomes enchanted with him and his castle. I have heard both good and bad things about this book and I am skeptical about it but, I like to make my own decisions before I completely cross it off my list.

These are a lot of books and I can't wait to read them all. Right now I am reading Madness Underneath the second book in the Shades of London series. I probably won't review it but, so far it is pretty good.

See Ya!

Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment