MUSIC SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 12:42 PM 0 comments

Chill Music List from musicalbibliophile on 8tracks Radio.

It's SUNDAY! A day of relaxation before what is possibly the worst day of the week. What I like to do on sunday is absolutely nothing followed by food then sleeping. On this very ordinary sunday I decided that I would share some relaxing music with you guys. I've been in a sort of relaxing mood, just laying around and reading. I've been watching movies since friday and it is bliss. Also, I just finished these last two books and I already have some reviews in my draft section. With that said have a fantastic sunday doing absolutely nothing or whatever your heart desires.
See Ya!!!!!!!!


Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment