YAY!!!!! First Post

by 5:22 PM 0 comments
So,

I don't know what to say. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Starting a blog will not be easy but I got a lot to talk about.

First:
Books. Saying I love to read would be an understatement. I can't go a day without reading or obsessing about some book! Therefore, since this blog will chronicle a lot about my life it will of course have book reviews and other book ramblings.

Secondly:
Food. I love to eat. I mean who doesn't. mmmmmmmmm food. I will post recipes of some of my favorite cakes, meal and other food what nots. I will also try to post some original recipes of my own!! I'm excited to share them with people and create lovingly full tummies and good laughs.

Third:
When I'm not stuffing my face or laying around reading I listen to music (which I just realized also involves a lot of laying around). I will talk about some of my favorite bands, new music, my record store buys, and hopefully concerts and events I will be attending.

Fourth:
This is my senior year of college. So Scary! I need to document it in some way. Hopefully I can let out some of my fears or impart some scholarly advice to those newbies or someone can give me some advice.

Hopefully, I will entertain the masses but mostly not fail miserably at this.

See Ya :)
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment