Waiting...Waiting...Waiting

by 3:45 PM 0 comments
Mail. Possibly the worst part of buying books online is the waiting. Everyday the mail comes and you know (or hope) that today is the day that your book arrives. For the past week I've felt like a little puppy excitedly yappy at the the door when the mail arrives with no result. I am not a patient person when it comes to books.

Another thing that's plaguing my mind is my bookshelf. I have space for three books. I've ordered four. Sadly, one of the books I ordered is the size of two of them put together. What will I do? I guess I have to figure that out whenever I finally receive my books.

Til then I'll be waiting by the mail
See Ya!
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment