So its Friday...

by 6:29 PM 0 comments
and I went on a book buying spree. I told myself I would never do it again after that one time I went to Barnes and Noble and then two other bookstores in one day but alas some promises must be broken.

So, there I was scrolling trough tumblr minding my own business when an interesting book popped up on my dash. By interesting I mean I never heard of it before and I pride myself on knowing just about almost every book ever. I looked it up on Goodreads and it promised all the things I love witches...curses...fae creatures and so on. AHHHHH perfect.

So then I went to the library to see if I could check it out and the hold list was just so long I couldn't wait. Then I made the second biggest mistake of the day. I went to Thriftbooks. Let me tell you something about the crafty intelligent people at Thriftbooks. They know what they are doing. People like books but books are expensive which makes people sad, people like me :(. Then I heard about Thriftbooks and I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

I found my book-- btw the book is The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (like the captain)--- and you would never guess how much it cost $3.89. I dropped dead. Well I shouted out loud thank goodness I was alone. And of course it got worse from there because lucky for me, but bad for my bank account, they have a lot of coupons on top of the ridiculously cheap books.

Long story short I'm going to be waiting by my mailbox for a very long time. If anyone has read this book or experienced the greatness of Thriftbooks or the pains of online shopping share your experience down below in the comments.

See Ya
Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment