Currently Reading

by 5:55 PM 0 comments
Sadly, I have been in a bit of a book slump.

We all get them, they all suck, and for avid readers it leaves us confused pondering about our lives and other crap we shouldn't think to hard about.

For me whenever I am in a slump I like to read one of my favorite books hoping that it will put me in a good enough mood to read something new.

After it does its job I dive in head first to whatever strikes my fancy. I this case it's The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson and The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.

The first is suppose to be a really cool story about Jack the Ripper. The main character is from the south which, even though I regret it, I am a good southern girl and support any character who can withstand it long enough to be functional.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns is high fantasy and I loooooooooooove me some fantasy-- shhhhhh don't tell my sci-fi books. I have had it for a while and now I'm ready to dive in.

Well that's all for this post

See Ya

Obssessed Reader

Hello! My name is Taylor and welcome to my blog!!! I started this blog to chronicle a year of transition in my life. I started it over a year ago when I began my last year of college. Now I’ve graduated and it is time for a new chapter of my life. So far life after college has been quite interesting. Before I was a college student living in New York majoring in History who read way too much while jamming out to awesome music. Now I’m a Seattleite who reads way too much while jamming out to awesome tunes who drinks way too much coffee (seriously the coffee here is AMAZING!!!!!) SO this blog will consist of a lot of music playlist, a bunch of books reviews, and random ramblings about life and other things. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment